1. Poa Pia Goong Tod (4) $9
– Deep fried spring rolls stuffed with whole shrimp served with sweet chili sauce.
2. Poa Pia Gai (4) $8.50
– Deep fried spring rolls stuffed with chicken and vegetables served with sweet chili sauce.
3. Poa Pia Pak (4) $8.50
– Deep fried spring rolls stuffed with vegetables served with sweet chili sauce.
4. Tao Hu Tod (8) $7.50
– Deep fried tofu with sweet chili sauce and grounded peanuts.
5. Satay (4) $8.50
– Skewers of marinated chicken served with mildly spiced peanut sauce.
6. Poa Pia Sot (2) $7.50
– Fresh spring rolls with shrimp, chicken or tofu, vegetables and vermicelli wrapped in rice paper served with peanut sauce.
7. Gai Sod Sai (2) $9
– Deep fried large boneless chicken wings stuffed with marinated chicken, mushroom, vegetables, and vermicelli.
7A. Tod man (4) $7.50
- Deep fried Thai-style fish cakes served with cucumber sauce and grounded peanuts.
7B. Peak Gai (8) $9
- Deep fried Thai-style chicken wings served with sweet chili sauce on the side.
*Most dishes can be made gluten-free, vegetarian, and/or vegan. Please ask your server.
8. Yum Ta-Lae (*) $17
– A medley of shrimp, squid, scallop and mussels marinated with herbs and spicy Thai dressing.
8B. Yum Pla Meuk Yang (*) $17
- Barbecued squid marinated with fresh herbs and spicy Thai dressing.
9. Yum Neau Yang (*) $15.50
- Marinated BBQ chicken, beef or pork mixed with herbs and spicy Thai dressing.
10. Som Tum (*) $15.50
- Fresh green papaya salad with fresh chilis, lime juice and spicy Thai dressing.
11. Yum Mamuang (*) $15.50
- Fresh green mango salad with fresh shrimps, roasted peanuts and spicy Thai dressing.
11A. Yum Woonsen (*) $15.50
- Thai style vermicelli salad with minced shrimp and pork, fresh chilis, and lime juice.
Classic Thai Soups & Specials
12. Tom Yum (*) $8
– Hot & sour lemongrass soup with shrimp, chicken, or mixed vegetables, fresh mushrooms and baby corn.
13. Tom Kha $8
– Hot & sour coconut milk soup with chicken or shrimp, fresh mushrooms and Thai herbs.
14. Gaeng Jued Woon Sen $8
– Clear soup with chicken, shrimp, vegetables and vermicelli topped with fried garlic.
SP1. Thai Flame’s Pork Noodle Soup Special $11
– Laotian style Pho served with pork thin fat, pork meatballs, crab meat (optional),bean sprouts, and fresh rice noodles.
SP2. Mama Oh Yum (*) $12
– Hot & sour lemongrass ramen noodle soup served with shrimp, squid, undercooked eggs, lime leaves and fresh chilies.
*Soups are one personal serving size only. No substitutions for specials.